Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are seeking a Test Engineer for our market-leading and innovative R&D company, which offers career opportunities in speech technologies that are among today’s most trending and top 10 future technologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
· Testing the products based on quality and cost criteria, serving customers with minimum errors, preventing possible errors before they occur
· Applying the decided test methods and methodologies
· Doing functional and UAT tests
· Developing new test scenarios and updating test documents according to development processes
· Attending project analysis meetings and contributing to design stages
· Creating test settings on virtual machines, updating and maintaining them if required
· Reporting test results
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related area
· Good command of both written and spoken English
· Good team worker and willing to take responsibility
· Having good analytical skills and patient
· Willing to search, learn and use new technologies
· Military service must be completed or postponed for at least two years for male candidates
· Experience with MS SQL Server
· Experience in virtual machine platform Hyper-V or Vmware
· Basic knowledge of SQL, Postman, and JMeter
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, and do not forget to insert the name of the position in the subject line of your email.