Geometry Venture Development is an Angel Investment Network Company that focuses on early-stage startup investment. Invests $20K in technology startups. Simplifies the process for people who want to become angel investors.
We are looking for a New Ventures and Project Assistant (Intern). The New Ventures and Project Assistant will be involved in all the stages of management of the portfolio companies and supporting New Ventures analysis in the pre-investment process.
- Source new venture investments including research, attending relevant conferences and networking events, and calling on new prospects.
- Develop industry landscapes, points of views (POVs) on emerging trends and analyze value chains to propose new investment targets.
- Maintain and update our Investment reports on a regular basis.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- An undergraduate student from reputable universities
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of English
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication & organizational skills
• Highly motivated and ambitious