Accenture İş İlanı
Executive Assistant (Newly Graduated)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We are seeking Executive Assistant (Newly Graduated) for our Workplace team in Etiler.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Linguistics in Language, Public Relations or related departments,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general computer skills,
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with strong self-motivation,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Handling telephone calls in accordance with Accenture procedures,
- May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource,
- May manage visa applications and travel & hotel reservations,
- Manage the office and kitchen arrangements for beverages and food, check inventory and business needs,
- Supply office stationary materials,
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines,
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the GU/location,
- May act as the point of contact for various Workplace Solutions tools/databases, related basic technical support and end user training,
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy,
- May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment during meetings and events as needed.